Are you looking for a fast-paced and fun environment where you can grow your career? How does an ice cream club and athletic program sound to you? Maybe you would be more interested in our volunteer program or competitive benefits? One thing is for sure – EVS was rated one of the top places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal and we owe it to our people!
If our company sounds like somewhere you would be interested in working, we would love to talk to you! We are growing and are seeking a Civil Engineer Intern to join our Solar Civil team for the summer.
The Civil Engineer Intern will perform activities related to the site design of Solar Photovoltaic projects including site planning, grading, stormwater modeling, erosion control design, and writing of SWPPPs and stormwater reports. We are seeking an Intern who shares our passion for renewable energy and high-quality design. This position will serve as a member of an integrated design team and be responsible for supporting civil design activities within that team.
EVS Sectors of work include:
- Commercial development
- Renewable energy development (Solar and Wind)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and design with Autocad Civil 3D ie. Mass grading, road corridors, volume earthwork comparisons, surface creation with feature lines and grading objects, etc
- Assist with preparation of design documents for solar Civil design including calculations, drawings and civil specifications
- Stormwater modeling and basin design
- Upper division Civil Engineer student
- Prior Autocad, Civil 3D, and HydroCAD experience is preferred but not required
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
- Must be detail oriented and efficient in problem solving
EVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.