EVS, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Solar Civil team. The Civil Engineer will perform activities related to the site design of Solar Photovoltaic projects including site planning, grading, stormwater modeling, erosion control design, and writing of SWPPPs and stormwater reports. We are seeking an Engineer who shares our passion for high quality design, loyalty to clients and a fast-paced work environment. This position will serve as a member of an integrated design team and be responsible for coordinating civil design alongside other disciplines to meet project schedules and deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and design with Autocad Civil 3D ie. Mass grading, road corridors, volume earthwork comparisons, surface creation with feature lines and grading objects, etc
- Assist with preparation of design documents for solar Civil design including calculations, drawings and civil specifications
- Stormwater modeling and basin design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Proficient with Autocad Civil 3D and HydroCAD preferred
- Experience in grading, storm water management design, and erosion control/SWPPP preparation is preferred
- Must be detail oriented and efficient in problem solving
- Must have interest in land development and site design
- Experience in or willingness to research storm water and erosion control requirements in or out of state jurisdictions
EVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.