Environmentally Sound SolutionsProtecting the environment isn't always an easy task, but it is critical to everyone's future. Balancing the needs of nature, people and business while keeping up to date on all the latest market trends and regulations is a difficult undertaking but EVS is up to the challenge.
The EVS environmental staff has experience preparing well-researched NEPA and other environmental documents. EVS has completed federal and state environmental documents and studies associated with new construction, redevelopment and expansion, highways, landfills, incinerators, airports, and schools.
EVS is not only dedicated to the protection of the environment, but also our clients' interests. We will help you meet your environmental preservation and compliance needs in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
+ environmental services
- Phase I and II ESA's (Environmental Site Assessment's)
- EAW's (Environmental Assessment Worksheets)
- EA's (Environmental Assessments)
- EIS's (Environmental Impact Statements)
- AUAR's (Alternative Urban Areawide Reviews)
- Environmental Permitting (Section 404, 401, DNR Protected Waters, Watershed District permits, Wetland Conservation Act, NPDES)
- Rare, Threatened and Endangered Species Evaluations
- Asbestos Inspections
- Wetland Delineations and Mitigation Analyses
- Noise Analyses
- Cultural Resources Evaluations